2011 Says Hello. 2010 Says Goodbye.
It has become my yearly ritual, to look at what I have done in the past one year. I must say that every year, it just gets better. There is nothing to regret or I would want to do it differently if I were given a second chance.
I thought I travelled the most in year 2009, obviously I was wrong. I travelled so much in 2010 and everybody was kind of like asking where on earth did I get the money. Well…… I don’t know what to say. There’s no need to explain too. :)
Again, there is always the first time for everything. Year 2010, the many first’s:
- Went to Taipei, Taiwan for the first time in my life.
- My first 30th year!
- Gave my Andrew dearest a surprise birthday gift.
- Had my first personal portraits with Melissa and Wan Yi.
- First time been to Bali, Indonesia.
- Finally set foot in Disneyland Hong Kong.
- Got my first Coach tote bag.
- My blog hit the first 10,000 visits.
- First time ever lost a handphone! My precious iPhone. :(
- My first online blogshop.
That’s about it. I travelled so much this year and I totally enjoy my life as it is now. I am not filthy rich, but it is proven that I don’t need to be rich to enjoy life to the fullest.
However, from now on, I have to really cut down on unnecessary expenses. Andrew and I have reached an agreement, no more fancy food in the coming year. I, on the other hand, have to really say bye-bye to my impulsive shopping habits.
Soon, there’ll be the OZ trip. I have told Andrew to leave the trip planning to one of his colleagues as she is good in planning budget trip. I just hope that she would not overly compromise on the quality.
All right, I shall only reveal my new year resolutions in year 2011. Right now, Happy New Year 2011. May everyone has an even greater 2011. Last but not least, WORLD PEACE. V^_^V