This Is It, 2012!
The movie, 2012, has created a lot of fear in a hell lot of people. I say, if the end of the world is coming tomorrow, why worry now? You’re still going to die if you worry, so why not die happily? And, everybody will die together with you, you’re not alone. So, why fear? I have so many things that I want to do, and yes, I fear death. However, I do not fear the end of the world. The selfish part of me is thinking, everyone is going to die with me, why worry? The angel part of me is thinking, everything ends, so I could continue my journey on the other world, why fear? :)
Okay, end of the world or not, life has to go on. Here I am, hoping for a better 2012, looking back at what I’ve done in year 2011.
My many firsts in year 2011:
- First time been to Melbourne, Australia.
- Took my first heli ride in 12 Apostles, Melbourne.
- Got my first iPad (iPad2)!
- Went to Seoul for the first time.
- Gotten the house key to my first house!
- First time been to Cameron Highlands.
- First free dinner in Nando’s! (Wuahahahahaha)
- Gotten my first Chuck Taylor All Star :)
Didn’t travel as much as I did back in year 2010, most of the times busy with the house. The most memorable one would be the heli ride over the 12 Apostles, amazing!
For year 2012, I will…
- Exercise at least once a week
- Read at least one book a month
- Eat healthier
- Sleep early (latest by 12am)
I think I can easily do the second and third, the exercise requires strong determination though. Sleep early…… Which means cut down on TV time……
We shall see……
Happy New Year! Here’s wishing everyone a greater and healthier 2012! World peace! :)